Rules for Personal Web Pages
Updated Feb 19, 1997
If you are a member of the Twin Cities Free-Net, you can publish
your own personal Web pages on the Free-Net, provided that you follow these
- Personal Web pages are for NON-COMMERCIAL use only.
- Your pages must clearly indicate who is responsible for creating them.
- Your pages must display an e-mail address where viewers can send you
- You must abide by all terms of the TCFN
Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your pages.
A link from your pages back to the Twin Cities People page and/or the
TCFN Main Menu would be greatly appreciated!
© Copyright 1995 Twin Cities Free-Net